MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING
OF THE MEMBERS OF FLASHPOINT ARTISTS INITIATIVE, INC.
The regular meeting of the Directors of FLASHPOINT ARTISTS INITIATIVE, INC. was held at Anna’s house at 2:00 pm on May 15, 2016, as a scheduled meeting by general consent of the board instead of the registered office of the corporation, pursuant to the bylaws of the corporation and by notice given to the community through all normal channels.
The following Directors were present: Dusty (via Google Hangout), Rebecca, Tunna, Michelle, Anna.
The following Officers were present: Dusty, president; Michelle, vice-president; Jacob Davis, general counsel; Aislinn, secretary.
The following members of the community were present: Justin, Cheesepants, Dawn, Lily, Matthew, Sarah, and Trevor.
The vice-president called the meeting to order at 2:19 pm.
The reading of the minutes of the last regular meeting was waived as they had been presented for review online. The minutes were approved as amended by consensus after a motion from the chair.
In notice to the community, the Board submits this record of business taken in session by the Board since the previous meeting:
- April 13, BOD Hangout:
- Board adopted FAI equipment lease agreement form. Other regional burns will be required to sign the lease agreement when using borrowed FAI infrastructure.
- May 4, BOD Hangout:
- Loss of Stefanie Roberts – Board approved retaining a grief counselor. Michelle is researching candidates. With the family’s and organizer’s permission, arrangements about memorials will be publicized to the community.
- Euphoria waivers are being retained.
The following old business was discussed:
- President’s Report – Tabled.
- Committee Updates
- PW Committee – Euphoria rental property returned. Art fundraiser will require some items.
- Event Committee
i. Alchemy leadership transitions – Rebecca will work with Dawn to train her in the capacity of Alchemy lead.