MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE MEMBERS OF FLASHPOINT ARTISTS INITIATIVE, INC.
The regular meeting of the Directors of FLASHPOINT ARTISTS INITIATIVE, INC. was held at 6:15 p.m. on May 17th, 2015, as a scheduled meeting by general consent of the board instead of the registered office of the corporation, pursuant to the bylaws of the corporation and by notice given to the community through all normal channels.
The following Directors were present: David, Anna, Ash
The following Directors were excused: Sunshine
The following Directors were absent: Tareq, Jessica, Tunna
The following acted as secretary for the meeting: David
The following members of the Community were in attendance:
The reading of the minutes of the last regular meeting was waived as they had been presented for review online. The minutes will be considered for approval as amended in online session by consensus in future session.
In notice to the community, the Board submits this record of Business taken in session by the Board since the previous meeting:
The Euphoria Event, Held 30Apr-04May
Euphoria event statistics
-Only 1 noise complaint on Saturday
-No fire incidents
-No major medical incidents (it was all bumps and scratches-type stuff)
-11 evictions – all of which were gate crashers
-5 tent thefts – all of which happened on 1 night. Only one of which requested to make a police report
-Early Entry Passes Used – 137 of 210 (66 Percent of Early Entry Passes were used)
-Round 1 Ticket Sales – 479 of 500
-Round 2 Ticket Sales – 460 of 499
-Error Ticket Sales – 10 of 11
-Scholarship Tickets 18 of 20
-Event Total – 967 of 1030
-94% of Ticket Sold were in attendance.
The following old business was discussed:
- PW Committee – no representation
- Event Committee Updates
- significant reports turned in already; feedback being provided; planning art fundraiser; stricter guidelines and oversight for budgets; lots of alchemy planning already in progress (effigy and temple selection already underway)
- Communications & Community Outreach Committee Updates
- Meeting Kevin E to see if we want to partner next year
- Website update – content has been updated for ease of location
- Alchemist processing going very well now
- Tech Ops Committee Updates
- Sunshine changed all the PWs!
- Budget – tabled
- 501c3 Status – tabled
- D&O – ready to submit to get a bid after a year without loss runs
- Org email addresses – confirmed working (first name dot last name at flashpoint art dot org )
- Committee Mergers -tabled
- Merge Techops and Communication
- Merge Outreach and Programs (pending) and Leadership Development (pending)
- Merge Public Works and Venue (pending)
- All new committees tasked with naming and charter rewrites for online discussion and approvals, seconded Sunshine, approved by Consensus
The following new business was brought before the board:
Global Leadership Conference Report – no report present as yet, Sarah is working on the presentation to submit shortly.
- Relationship with LEO in Walker County – refer to counsel to review for proper handling of direct interaction, semi-tabled for online discussion.
- Drones – tabled to online discussion.
- Counterpoint attendance – Meeting upcoming on 22 May.
- Strategic Planning Goals Progress – tabled
- Bank Statement – Current as of 5/17/2015 – tabled pending numbers
- Org – $
- Event – $
- APW – $
- Money Market – $
- Paypal – $
The board generated the following ACTION ITEMS
N/A as quorum not established.
The board confirmed the upcoming meeting:
June 13th (Saturday) 1pm
Motion to Adjourn, 6:55 pm, seconded by Anna; passed by Consensus.